Select a group to explore
Bark & Rock
These items are generally used for weed control, moisture retention and general aesthetics. Pricing sheets available at the nursery
- Dark Fir Fines – an aged fine bark – darker brown/black and better moisture retention.
- Red Fir Fines – fresh, reddish, mulch.
- Mini Nugget Bark – reddish dime-sized nuggets.
- Small Nugget Bark – reddish quarter to half-dollar sized nuggets.
- Medium Nugget Bark – our largest nugget product – great for high wind areas.
- Playground Certified – pine/fir – used in place of cedar due to toxic nature of cedar splinters in children.
- 3/4″ Minus – great for driveways or as a compacted base under pavers and flagstone
- 3/4″ Chip – screened basalt rock
- Brown Basalt – screened 1 1/2″ gray/brown rock.
- 3/8″ Granite Pathstone – alternative to decomposed granite – may have limited quantity on hand.
- Rainbow Rock – a multi-colored river rock out of Montana, we carry 1 1/2″ size and 3/4″ size.
- Red Rock – we carry small (pea size) and med (5/8″ -1″) red pumice rock.
- Salmon Rock – a salmon pink 1”-1½” rock out of Wyoming.
- River Rock – Columbia Basin round river rock – we carry 1 1/2″ and 3/4″ size.
- Pea Gravel – pea-sized Columbia Basin river rock.
- Sand – bedding sand used under pavers and flagstone