Select a group to explore
Pavers & Boulders
We love rock and have all sorts for all sorts of purposes.
- Flagstone / Stepping Stone / Drywall Stack
- Quartzite – generally graded into whites, golds and mesquite. Also tumbled, comes in ¾”, 1 1/4” and 1-2” thick.
- Whiskey Trail Slate – several thickness grades, lots of tans and rust colors. Somewhat layered in composition (minor de-lamination).
- Mission Creek Slate – several thickness grades, more grey coloration with some tans/rust. Less de-lamination than most slates.
- Belgard Products in Stock
- Catalina Grana 3 piece – Victorian or Toscana
- Catalina Grana 6×9 Border – Victorian or Toscana
- Avalon Slate 3 piece – Victorian or Toscana
- Avalon Slate 6×9 – Victorian or Toscana
- Plaza 24×24 Slab – Gray, Dark Charcoal or Victorian
- Most all other Belgard products available to order. Please call for more information
- Landscape Boulders
- Rip Rap – the native basalt, 8”-24” boulders, used for everything from drywall stack to water features to accent-piece boulders.
- Columnar Basalt – 12” diameter, 1-7 foot long, often used in clusters for accent-piece rock.
- Basalt Dish Rock – concave tops that hold water. Great on its own in the landscape or in fountains – may have limited quantity on hand.
- Granite – small and large boulders generally with lichen, great for water features or general landscape boulders.
- Turquoise Quartzite – all sizes and shapes of turquoise colored landscape rock, may have limited quantity on hand.